Jabbergym welcomes volunteers! Student volunteers are a valuable asset in supporting our mission of providing services to children with special needs. Volunteers may be involved in any of the following:
- Hands-on support for Specialists and Interventionists with children during services.
- Participation in Summer Programs with clients.
- Design and update the waiting room displays and resource area.
- Office support (i.e. filing, copying, mailing, etc).
- Cleaning, repairing, organizing toys, supplies and building
- Participation in various events with clients, parents and professionals.
- Other talents and skills, such as recruitment, carpentry, music, art, drama, etc.
We are very grateful to our volunteers. If you are interested in giving some of your time or talent, please contact Dayna Thomas at (916) 771-8255.