- Is your child able to comfort himself?
- Does your child use purposeful tongue movements when eating?
- Does your child smile reciprocally at a familiar person and laugh?
- Does your child visually track objects horizontally, vertically and in a circle?
- Does your child pull a cloth from her own face? pull from a caregivers face?
- Is your child turning his head in response to sounds at ear level while sitting?
- Does your child respond differently to new sounds?
- Does your child turn to the direction of her name being called?
- Is your child beginning to coordinate looking and listening?
- Does your child imitate inflection?
- Does your child continue a movement after it is imitated by a caregiver?
- Does your child bat or grasp objects at chest level?
- Is your child raking (fingers against palms) objects to hold?
- Does your child hold her trunk steady when held at hips?
- While prone (on stomach) does your child bear weight on his elbows?
- Is your child rolling from back to stomach as well as from stomach to back?