- Is your child entertainging herself with toys for short periods of time?
- Does your child show an interest in other children -try to attract their attention through eye gaze, smiles and vocalizations?
- Does your child repsond to his name?
- Is your child feeding self with her fingers?
- Does your child enjoy playing in water?
- Is your child able to find an object hidden under one of two covers, alternately?
- Does your child orient materials appropriately(e.g., turn cup right side up, place cars on wheels)?
- Does your child retrieve toys from container when they have been dropped through a hole in the top?
- Does your child play manipulate books by looking, patting, pointing or turning pages?
- Does your child point to three objects or people on request?
- Does your child vocalize consonant-vowel combinations?
- Does your child respond to "give me"
- Is your child playing reciprocal games (e.g., peek-a-boo, clapping, taking turns making sounds)?
- Does your child imitate simple gestures such as "bye-bye" or "no"?
- Does your child use her index finger to poke?
- Is your child clapping his hands?
- Is your child pulling himslef to her hands and knees?
- Is your child creeping forward while on his hands and knees?
- Is your child pulling himself to a standing position?